International Trade Law and its impact on national law is one of the firms’ services. Our law firm can advise you on every aspect of the International Trade Law (foreign trade law, customs and duties, antidumping procedures, etc.) as well as on issues relating to the World Trade Organization.
• Exchange Arrangements
• International Subsidies
• Fees and Formalities connected with Imports and exports
• Restrictions to Safeguard the Balance of Payments
• National Treatment on Internal Taxation and Regulation
• Anti-dumping and Countervailing Duties
• Litigation on quantitative Restrictions