As early as during contract negotiations, we ensure that the contract includes a forum selection clause that safeguards your interests. Our consultation begins in the preliminary stages of legal disputes to prepare you for what lies ahead.
If you have decided to file a lawsuit, or if you are being sued, we represent you before national courts or arbitration courts.
• Conduct of a case before the civil courts and first-instance administrative courts
• International civil litigation law
• Recognition/judicial enforcement of foreign judgments
• Taking legal action abroad
• Design of arbitration agreements
• International arbitration
• Alternative Dispute Resolutions
• Cross-border mediation
• Ad hoc procedure
• Conflict of laws